Welcome to the Official Marcello C. Watch Forum on the Internet

Dedicated to affordable luxury™ fine handcrafted timepieces
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 am 

I have just received my third Marcello C. watch and couldn't be happier! While there is a lot of talk on the different watch forums about other brands, it seems like that's all there is to them. All of the Marcello C. watches I have purchased so far however seem to be a much greater value and of more substance / greater quality. I truly believe that this brand is the best kept secret for watch collectors and hope to get a few more watches soon.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am 
Power User

Great; which ones did you get? Post some photo's, please and don't hold back spreading the word.

Word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers is the best advertising for this brand.

As you already noticed, Marcello C. does not spend money to support shill activities on forums with questionable ethics. Instead, the money goes into the quality of the watches.

Cheers

Matt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:47 pm 
Regular

I agree entirely !! After owning 5 Marcello Nettunos I have never had any issues at all. I have never been dissapointed, or regretted owning any one of them. In fact as I have said many times before in this Forum when compared to my Rolex Submariners the Marcello wins hands down in almost every aspect of look, fit and function and running well within COSC specifications. I know I am biased but that comes from 7 years experience. I have been able to afford all my Rolex watches in the past , but I can not afford to NOT have a Marcello on my wrist. It speaks to me every time I find myself looking at it. You can pay a huge price for a Rolex or whatever, that's your choice, and I am the first to acknowledge their amazing history and achievements in Horology .but I found myself thinking: " have I really made a good purchase decision and am I really getting value for my money or is it more about "prestige" and being tricked into thinking that the more I have paid, the better the watch? In the end the only answer I could come up with was no. You have been sucked in by advertising again.
So no more Rolex watches..all gone..and I wear my Marcello every single day ..no matter what I am doing and I am proud of it. :)
Knoffie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am 
Advanced

about how good a deal these watches are. I guess one testimonial is that I rarely ever see one for sale on the used market and I pretty much look at For Sale posts everyday. Folks are keeping the MarcelloC's for a reason.